- Have you been trying to conceive for more than 6 months?
- Have you experienced miscarriages?
- Do you have any concerns about your sexual function (including issues with libido, erections, orgasm, or ejaculation) or been told you have low Testosterone?
- Do you have testicular pain or have you been told you have dilated veins ‘down there’?
- Any history of testosterone replacement therapy, narcotics for pain, chemo/radiation therapy, anti-depressants, or finasteride
Your YO score, along with your answers to the above questions, determine your fertility risk level.
- MSC Results = Moderate normal
- YO score is 50 or higher
- You did not answer yes to any of the above questions
Good news, there isn’t anything significant in your history to indicate an underlying sperm problem, but if you’re still concerned you can always book a results review telehealth appointment with a male fertility expert.
- If you have an MSC = low
- YO score is below 50
- You answered yes to one of more of the above questions.
Your responses indicate that there could be an underlying sperm problem. We recommend booking a results review telehealth appointment with a male fertility expert.