Originally published on the Enterprise Podcast Network
Founders and Executives of Posterity Health, Dr. Barrett Cowan, Chief Medical Officer, and Pam Pure, Chief Executive Officer of Posterity Health–where males go to manage their fertility–joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Dr. Barrett Cowan & Pam Pure discuss the following:
- Tell us a bit about Posterity Health and how it got started?
- What is your service offering?
- What sets this apart from other health-tech companies out there?
- What advice do you have for other brands who are looking to resonate with or help consumers via a tele-platform?
- Posterity Health has found a way to help solve a major need – What’s next for the company?
- What have you learned about starting a business with your partner? Or starting a business together?
Pamela Pure Co-Founder, CEO, is an experienced digital healthcare executive and inspirational leader who has built, run, and scaled market-leading healthcare companies. She served as the CEO of HealthMEDX, EVP of McKesson Technologies, and has extensive board experience.
Barrett Cowan Co-Founder, Chief Medical Officer, has specialized in treating men with infertility for over 20 years. He received his medical degree with honors and completed his urology residency and fellowship at Stanford University. He is committed to helping couples who struggle with infertility issues.
This article and the podcast episode were both originally published on the Enterprise Podcast Network.